By James J. (Jong Hyuk) Park, Gangman Yi, Young-Sik Jeong, Hong Shen
This ebook comprises the mixed lawsuits of the 4th foreign convention on Ubiquitous Computing software and instant Sensor community (UCAWSN-15) and the sixteenth foreign convention on Parallel and allotted Computing, functions and applied sciences (PDCAT-15). The mixed complaints current peer-reviewed contributions from educational and commercial researchers in fields together with ubiquitous and context-aware computing, context-awareness reasoning and illustration, place know-how companies, and architectures, protocols and algorithms, power, administration and keep an eye on of instant sensor networks. The ebook comprises the newest study effects, functional advancements and functions in parallel/distributed architectures, instant networks and cellular computing, formal equipment and programming languages, community routing and verbal exchange algorithms, database purposes and information mining, entry keep an eye on and authorization and privateness holding computation.
Read Online or Download Advances in Parallel and Distributed Computing and Ubiquitous Services: UCAWSN & PDCAT 2015 PDF
Similar computing books
Evolution is Nature’s layout method. The wildlife is filled with amazing examples of its successes, from engineering layout feats equivalent to powered flight, to the layout of advanced optical platforms similar to the mammalian eye, to the only stunningly attractive designs of orchids or birds of paradise.
Cocoa programming is not just the popular improvement surroundings for Mac OS X, it’s additionally a main software for growing iPhone and iPod contact software program. That makes this a good time to profit Cocoa, and Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X For Dummies is the perfect position to start!
This publication promises a fantastic beginning in Cocoa and the weird syntax of Objective-C. You’ll study what’s new in Cocoa frameworks and create an program step-by-step. for instance, you can:
• See how Xcode underlies your purposes because the major part of Apple’s IDE
• study the fundamentals of the Objective-C language, the weather of a Cocoa interface, and object-oriented programming
• Use Xcode and Interface Builder
• Spruce up your apps with audio, video, net positive factors, stylized textual content, and more
• Create functions with the lovely portraits for which Macs are famous
• See tips on how to construct apps with a number of files or even executables that aren’t conventional Mac apps
• Use all of the interesting new Cocoa features
• paintings with Cocoa numbers, arrays, Booleans, and dates
• construct document-based applications
• Simplify with key-value coding
The higher you recognize Cocoa programming, the higher the purposes you could create for Mac OS X, iPhone, and iPod contact. Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X For Dummies makes it effortless and fun!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and different supplementary fabrics aren't integrated as a part of publication dossier.
This six-volume-set (CCIS 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236) constitutes the refereed complaints of the foreign convention on Computing, details and regulate, ICCIC 2011, held in Wuhan, China, in September 2011. The papers are geared up in volumes on cutting edge Computing and knowledge (CCIS 231 and 232), volumes on Computing and clever platforms (CCIS 233 and 234), and in volumes on info and administration Engineering (CCIS 235 and 236).
NATO's department of medical and Environmental Affairs backed this Advan ced learn Institute since it was once felt to be well timed to hide this significant and challengjng topic for the 1st time within the framework of NATO's ASI programme. the importance of real-time platforms in everyones' existence is speedily becoming.
- High Performance Computing in Science and Engineering, Garching/Munich 2009: Transactions of the Fourth Joint HLRB and KONWIHR Review and Results Workshop, Dec. 8-9, 2009, Leibniz Supercomputing Centre, Garching/Munich, Germany
- Soft Computing Applications and Intelligent Systems: Second International Multi-Conference on Artificial Intelligence Technology, M-CAIT 2013, Shah Alam, August 28-29, 2013. Proceedings
- Developments in Reliable Computing
- Field-Programmable Custom Computing Technology: Architectures, Tools, and Applications
- Beyond Artificial Intelligence: The Disappearing Human-Machine Divide (Topics in Intelligent Engineering and Informatics, Volume 9)
Additional resources for Advances in Parallel and Distributed Computing and Ubiquitous Services: UCAWSN & PDCAT 2015
Our major ﬁndings are summarized as follows. First, SFsimði; fÞ reflects the similarity between user ui and user uf , while FRsimðiÞ reflects the average similarity between user ui and his/her friends. Second, SFsimði; fÞ follows one-to-one restriction and FRsimðiÞ follows one-to-many restriction. Third, different similarity functions have different influences on different regularization. The rest of the paper is organized as follows. In Sect. 2, we provide an overview of related work. Section 3 presents our new similarity functions.
2 Hand shake procedure POFOX POF switch TCP Connection 1. HELLO 2. HELLO 3. FEATURE_REQUEST 4. FEATURE_REPLY 5. SET_CONFIG 6. GET_CONFIG_REQUEST 7. GET_CONFIG_REPLY 8. RESOURCE_REPORT 9. PORT_STATUS 9. PORT_STATUS 9. PORT_STATUS READY to the neighbors of each switch at a ﬁxed interval. Then it receives bounced back probing messages and discovers the topology of the network after unpacking the LLDP packets. The algorithm of topology discovery is shown in Algorithm 1. POFOX: Towards Controlling the Protocol Oblivious … 25 When a POF switch connects or disconnects POFOX, this_cycle and next_cycle updates the ports information.
In the past decade different use cases with a CD-ROM-based image distribution emerged , nowadays a client-server architecture  is most commonly seen. Usually, the digitalized slides used in a virtual microscope are several gigabytes in size, but to A. J. de A. Barbian Á S. Nothaas Á M. (Jong Hyuk) Park et al. 1007/978-981-10-0068-3_6 47 48 A. Barbian et al. constitute as a fully equivalent substitute for a traditional histology class, several hundreds or ideally thousands of images are needed.